Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First Real Post! Web Series Premiere!

One thing I didn't take into account when I started this blog, was that I would have to model these outfits.  A model I am not. It's a learning curve, so bear with me.  Last night, I attended the premiere of season 2 of my friend Seth Coltan's new web series, ObSETHed.  It's a very funny series about a clueless Hollywood actor.  You can see it at http://www.obsethed.net/.  


And on to the outfit!




This is a brand new dress.  I love how it looks very demure from the front, but the back is:



A little bit sexy, no?






My mascot, Scruffles.

Dress - Mod Cloth, Shoes - Brigitte Bailey, Necklace and Ring - Jewel Mint

3 comments:

  1. So if this is a new dress it is not out of your closet - so you have to make more room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I never actually put this in my closet, but I just cleaned it out for winter and have bag of stuff to give away.

    ReplyDelete