Friday, January 13, 2012

Book Swap


I wore this to a book swap in Los Feliz.


I liked this Missoni for Target print so much, that I also got the bed spread.  Now my bed spread and I can match.  The jeans are one of my favorite pairs.  They're from Express and are really old.  I wish I could just buy a bunch of pairs exactly like them, but they don't make them anymore.  I'll probably just wear them until the small hole in the back becomes huge, and then I'll be sad.


I have no idea what's goin' on.

Neither does Scruffles.
                                     
But she would like to lick my boots.



You can get a better view of this ring at:  http://www.jewelmint.com/jewelry/saber-tooth-ring


Top - Missoni for Target, Jeans - Express, Boots -Shoe Privee, Ring - Jewel Mint


No comments:

Post a Comment