Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yikes, Stripes!

I got this outfit idea from an article in Lucky Magazine and I have to say, I am quite pleased with the results.  It's really versatile--you could take off the jacket and tights and wear it on a warmer day.  You could also wear pretty much any shoes with it.  I chose these ones because they're new, but I also considered red heels.  I'm also linking up this post with Marionberry Style for the trend of the month (stripes of course!), so be sure to check out her blog and all the other lovely striped bloggers!






Someone's stealing Scruffles' thunder.



Mommy!  Pet me, not the kitty!


Top - BB Dakota, Skirt - Kimchi Blue (Urban Outfitters), Jacket - Arden B, Shoes - Sole Society, Necklace - JewelMint

5 comments:

  1. This is a cute look! Your shoes are so fun!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my post today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace! Cute doggie :) Just found your blog through the link up and now I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how cute are those two guys?! And I love this Lucky inspired look! It's such a fun + clean way to dress stripes!
    Thanks so much for linking up Trina!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the link up! I enjoyed looking at all the posts!

      Delete
  4. This outfit came together well. Love the shoes.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete