Thursday, January 31, 2013

Suede on Suede

I have a confession to make.  I hated booties when they first came out.  I mean, really hated them.  Now I own at least three pairs.  This pair in particular has proved to be far more versatile than I thought they'd be.  I think I've already worn them three times in the last week.  This dress was part of H&M's first designer collaboration with Jimmy Choo.  I waited in line for two hours to get it.  Was it worth it?  I don't know.  Had I known how long the wait would be beforehand, I don't think I would've done it.





Scruffles can suck it!


Dress - Jimmy Choo for H&M, Sweater - Vince, Belt & Boots - Urban Outfitters, Ring - House of Harlow 1960

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots! They look great with the dress. I'm definitely more of an ankle boots girl than a dainty heels girl! They seem to add more of an edge to outfits!

    Great blog xx

    Tasha
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The boots do add edge--I think that's why I've been wearing them so much!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your booties!
    You look gorgeous!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog :)

    www.gumbootglam.com

    xo Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I follow your blog and I love it!

      Delete