Monday, October 29, 2012

Something Wicked

I've had this dress for a while and never worn it.  Hard to believe, I know.  I mean there are so many places where you can wear a sparkly sequined dress with a rib cage printed on it.  I knew it wasn't practical when I bought it, but it was just too awesome not to own.  The weekend before Halloween seemed like the perfect time to pull it out.  We dressed Scruffles and Punky up to celebrate the occasion.









Punkula!
Scruffles' costume is a dinosaur, but she hates to wear the head.  She looks like a demented lizard.


Dress - Rodarte for Target, Shoes - JustFab, Bag - No Brand (visa eBay), Scent - Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! If you're ever looking to unload that dress, let me know, I'd love to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Outfit and the pets are soooo cute.
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great Blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress. Like rock n' roll. :)
    Your dog is so cute.

    -Aya <3

    Mind if we follow each others blog? :)
    www.ayapimentel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete