Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gap & WhoWhatWear Styld.by Event

A friend and I went to this Gap event at the Grove.  They served hors d'oevres and fancy drinks like watermelon margaritas.  There was a band AND a DJ.  Unfortunately, most of the pictures didn't turn out very well, because apparently I can't use my own camera and am lost without Patty, but here are a few of them.


The band.
This little guy was enjoying the event. 
You could print pictures directly from Instagram.

We finished the night at Umami Burger.

And here's what I wore to the event:


Looking unimpressed is the new planking.


Too many puppies!


Just Scruffles.


We got our picture taken at their "boothless" photo booth.



Jeans - Gap, Top - Express, Bracelet - JewelMint, Shoes - Nine West

5 comments:

  1. following you now :D!! Come by soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a lot of fun at that event! And I can't believe they can do that were you can print pictures directly from instagram! My mind is completely blown!!!!
    haha, but anyway, I am in love with the shirt you wore!! so so cute!
    I like your blog and will definitely be back to see some more posts from you soon!
    Have a great night!
    ~Morgan
    p.s. I just had a series on my blog called the beauty series, and I am ending it tomorrow with three giveaways! please feel free to join me in that!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that must have been such a fun event! Love the outfit you wore, and what an adorable pup!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top and shoes! Your dogs are so cute!(:

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete