Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July

So this is a little late for the 4th of July, but I've been out of town getting horribly sunburned at the Grand Canyon.  I love that this dress is the perfect length.  A lot of the time, maxi dresses end up being way to long for me and even when I wear them with my highest heels I still trip over the hem.  This dress actually seems to take into consideration that not everyone is as tall as a super model.



That little dog is Punky.  Scruffles is bitterly jealous of her.  Apparently we run a halfway house for dogs.

As usual, she has no idea what's goin' on.





Dress - The Webster for Target, Bracelets - Forever 21, Sandals - Havaianas

5 comments:

  1. lovely print, the maxi is so cute! you look very pretty!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for all your sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. amazing dress! love the print ;)
    nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful dress! Love all the colours!1

    ReplyDelete