Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cold Comfort

It was so cold this morning that all I wanted to do was snuggle up in a cozy sweater.  These are the same pants I wore yesterday.  They are, in fact, the only work appropriate pants I own.  My last job had no dress code, so I wore jeans all the time.  I hope I'm not too cold to wear a dress tomorrow morning.  I don't want to wear the same pants three days in a row.  As I mentioned in a previous post, these boots go with everything and keep my legs (and feet!) warm.


Scruffles totally photo bombed me.



And this is how I looked on the way to work.  This is one of my favorite coats and I don't get to wear coats that often here in L.A. (I know, poor me!)


She loves me.




Sweater - Forever 21, Pants - Gap, Necklace - Jewel Mint, Coat - Kimchi Blue (Urban Outfitters), Hat - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment