Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh My Stars

I've been sitting here staring at this first picture trying to figure out something to write.  The only thing I can think of is that I like the way this picture is overexposed--it makes my skin look perfect.  And that's all I have to say about that.  Yep, I'm brilliant.






We didn't get very many pictures of Scruffles.  I picked this one because I think it's funny.


Tee - StyleMint, Pants - H&M, Shoes - JustFab
Listening to: Dave Matthews Band - Away From the World

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post dear :))
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :) it is international!
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete